Summer Work Experience
This summer I obtained four weeks work experience from two different design companies. The first was at Contra and the second was at Intercommunic8. Both of the companies were based in London and they both offered different work.
Contra
This creative company has six global officies with a large clientele including Nokia. My two weeks work experience involved re-branding the Contra idendity and working on short animations for new mobile operator Blyk. Here's a look at what I did for Blyk at the time I was there:
Intercommunic8
This is a full internal communications agency based in Farringdon. Clients range from Coca-Cola, Mazda and William Hill. At the time I was there I worked on the Farmers Weekly Awards 2007. This involved putting together award slides for the awards night:
I also worked on some print designs for S&N to accompany their awards show and award theme:
Here's a series of photos I took showing a typical day at Intercommunic8:
I continue to freelance for Intercommunic8 and you can see some more work I have been doing here.
Experience I have gained
- Working in a studio environment as a team.
- Offering creative input during client meetings.
- Working on projects which cover a variety of mediums.
Shaun
No comments:
Post a Comment