What a collection of the greatest cliches in design of 2003! I really liked the grey one with the bent drop on it - but I can bet £100 the fuucking client didn't.
Shauny, the clients beaten you again - just trade in your soul now for a pack of paint splat ps brushes and be done with it lol!
2 comments:
What a collection of the greatest cliches in design of 2003!
I really liked the grey one with the bent drop on it - but I can bet £100 the fuucking client didn't.
Shauny, the clients beaten you again - just trade in your soul now for a pack of paint splat ps brushes and be done with it lol!
It's an ever going debate Jordan.
How do you exist as a graphic designer without loosing your soul?
At the end of the day if the client wants something and you cant provide it, that renders you as a designer defunct.
Here's a really good blog topic titled 'How do you sell your ideas to a difficult client?'
Shaun
Post a Comment