Monday, 14 May 2007

Work in Progress

This post just showcases some of the current projects I am working on.

Essential Hair (448 x 212mm):



Soccer Scene ad for FourFourTwo Magazine (195 x 100mm):


Once finished and printed I will post up the final results with details and animations showing design progress.


_tollerton

2 comments:

Jordan Sheldrick said...

I like em, good to see your getting some work done in the public domain - ultra-valuable experience and some cash!

I was looking at the pictures you used for the hair dressing place - did they give you them to use?
Or did you use some of your own aswell??

Because me thinks you may have slipped in a couple from your wedding shoots and one of your eye perhaps?? lol!! Your a joker if it is!!

Nice bits
xxxxxxxxxx

Shaun Tollerton said...

Im afraid the sources for them photos will remain classified until 2008.


_tollerton