Tuesday, 13 November 2007

Stuff Podcast

This week I am featured in the UK's number 1 gadget podcast.



Stuff Magazine is Earth's best selling gadget magazine. They produce an audio podcast. Last week I asked them this question:

"I am visiting New York next week (14th Nov) to take advantage of the conversion rate at the moment. I will be buying the 16gb iPod Touch and will want a pair of headphones to go with it. The budget is ideally between £100-250 or $400.

I did watch the Stuff.tv video podcast a few shows ago but this featured Toms Shure SE530's which are a bit too pricey and I would rather have over-the-head headphones.

Im not fussed about noise cancellation, I dont care about commuters, its all about me, the listener, lol. So not keen on Wills Sennheisser PXC 450 with 'Noise Guard' technology.

I will be using these headphones to listen to dance music, so deep bass & high trebles please! So good in the bedroom but also on the train into London. So something that is quite compact ideally."

This is their answer (Nov 9th - Ep 92). I have cut out the audio clip below:




Shaun

No comments: