Wednesday, 18 July 2007

Alcúdia, Mallorca holiday

Photos & video of my trip to Alcúdia which is at the north end of the island of Mallorca. I was there from 6th July til 13th July 2007.






_tollerton

2 comments:

This is Rywind said...

Hi Shaun, I've been browsing the Internet all day for information on Universities that do Graphic Design courses. I noticed one of your videos on youtube and then I got to your Blog!

I am interested in studying at UCCA and I was wondering if you would be so kind as to give me an insight into your time there!

Thanks, Ryan :]

Shaun Tollerton said...

I really enjoy studying at the UCCA in Epsom.

Originally I studyed Graphic Design, but in the second year I switched over to Graphic Design New Media because I feel graphic design today and in the future will become more and more involved with digital technology so it's important to be aware of all the applications involved.

For example we learn about DVD menus, interface design, 3D software & video editing aswell as the usual graphic design applications, such as illustration, typography etc.

Hope that helps. For more information on Graphic Design New Media click yourself over to:

Graphic Design New Media

Thanks

_tollerton