Wednesday, 25 April 2007

1 Stop Office Solutions

Here's some business cards I did recently which are now printed:








_tollerton

2 comments:

Jordan Sheldrick said...

Nice, a bit late now, but a few bits of my thoughts and criticism...

I dont like the way the numbers dont line up in the telephone section - would have been very easy to adjust all of the tracking to correct.

I dont enjoy the way the website looks when its written on the card, the 1 is far too close to the letters next to it (a couple of tracking nudges wouldve worked) and its size perhaps??

It seems alot of info to put on a card aswell so it mustve been difficult, but there seems to lack a strong enough grid - it seems that youve made things large when they need'nt be perhaps and its made the card messy.


But I know it was for a visually illiterate client probably who asked you to make it big and bold etc. so your excused on that last point slightly.

Otherwise its nice and youve put a touch of nice photoshopery 'metal shine' in an otherwise straight buisiness card.

Love you,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shaun Tollerton said...

Some lovely comments there Jordan, thanks. It's good to get criticised, rather than, 'they're good'.

Here's the grid I used:

http://www.designwithoutsleep.com/blog/1stop_grid.jpg

They wanted their logo to have a metallic look.

I agree with the '1' in the website & email on the bottom right.

I dont understand why the numbers dont line up as they're the same amount of characters.

They wanted all the stuff on the card.

I could've made the type smaller.

Oh well, I only charged an hour for that job anyway, but next time I will work on it longer.


_tollerton